Ladies in Thailand

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Thaiclan
Amateur
Amateur

Rayong & Pattaya

Post by Thaiclan »

suzannejames wrote: I'm nearly resigned to bagging it, so does anyone out there have any suggestions for another locale to for me to take a look that's nice and near the sea?
Hi I've just moved here from Pattaya and Rayong. My daughter went to St Andrews International school in Rayong and we lived half way towards Pattaya. My daughter is only young so we can easily "do" a couple of years in Hua Hin. You are so right about the schools here though, and definately for teenage kids Rayong/Pattaya is much more enriching. If you live out of town abit you get the best of both worlds. there are lots of clubs, activities and pass - times for young adults without being in the thick of the dens of enuiquity!
swedenpattaya
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rayong & Pattaya

Post by swedenpattaya »

Thaiclan wrote:
suzannejames wrote: I'm nearly resigned to bagging it, so does anyone out there have any suggestions for another locale to for me to take a look that's nice and near the sea?
Hi I've just moved here from Pattaya and Rayong. My daughter went to St Andrews International school in Rayong and we lived half way towards Pattaya. My daughter is only young so we can easily "do" a couple of years in Hua Hin. You are so right about the schools here though, and definately for teenage kids Rayong/Pattaya is much more enriching. If you live out of town abit you get the best of both worlds. there are lots of clubs, activities and pass - times for young adults without being in the thick of the dens of enuiquity!
I think when you are a parent (me including)

you have also think of what is a "healthy" invirement for your kids
I did that when I moved from L.A(usa) to santa ana just for it was a better place for a child.
hua hin is defently safer for kids. :D
http://swedenfarangs.freehomepage.com/

http://www.freewebs.com/swedenfarangs/index.htm
swedenpattaya@yahoo.se