New Vet on Pala-U Rd

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

New Vet on Pala-U Rd

Post by sateeb »

Hi All

I have noticed a new veterinary hospital behind, and to the right, of the Snooker Hall as one starts up the hill.

Anyone been there? and any comments please :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: New Vet on Pala-U Rd

Post by Lung Per »

sateeb wrote:Hi All

I have noticed a new veterinary hospital behind, and to the right, of the Snooker Hall as one starts up the hill.

Anyone been there? and any comments please :cheers:
No, I haven't felt sick lately. :dance:
A friend is only one click away
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: New Vet on Pala-U Rd

Post by sateeb »

Took my hounds there this morning for their annual vaccinations. The vet is the younger guy who used to work at the vets on the Klang Rd. It's a nice set up and I had a lot of confidence in the vet when he worked at the other place.

The place is called Tan-Diau. phone: 085 663 1996 or 087 860 7665. He speaks good English :cheers:

As to Lung Per he said he couldn't help you but he did give me the number of a good psychiatrist :neener:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.