Good Professional Spa

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
curious_traveler
Rookie
Rookie

Good Professional Spa

Post by curious_traveler »

Hi,

I was wondering, if someone could recommend a good professional spa in hua-hin where I can get a top quality professional spa (no extras/full service but a real good massage). I am at Best Western Plus, so if its close to this place, that would be a real bonus.

On another note what would be the best massage to opt for, for stress-release (preferably something unique to Thailand)? Sorry for the newbie question, I am fairly new to the world of massages.

Thanks
Crafack
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Good Professional Spa

Post by Crafack »

curious_traveler wrote: On another note what would be the best massage to opt for, for stress-release (preferably something unique to Thailand)? Sorry for the newbie question, I am fairly new to the world of massages.
Hi curious.

I'm not in a position to recommend a spa, but in my experience the best stress-reducing massage is the oil massage.

I know it's not unique to Thailand, but the classic Thai massage (with or without herbal compresses) is imo best for (long term) reduction of muscular pain.

Only once have I found a unique effective massage style, but that was by a lady from Chiang Mai working on Phuket.

/Crafack