Timothy Childrens Home

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Big Boy

Timothy Childrens Home

Post by Big Boy »

It was my wife's 60th birthday yesterday. Amongst her many gifts were 2 beautiful teddy bears. So nice that neither my wife nor I can give them the care they deserve.

We decided we would give them to a local children's home, where love would be easily found. We've often driven by the signs for Timothy Children's Home, so off we went in search this morning. We tried from 3 different directions, but couldn't find it - just dead ends. Does anybody know where this place is please?

Failing that, does anybody else know of a similar establishment who would be able to afford these bears the love they need?
20140706_112144b.png
20140706_112144b.png (394.87 KiB) Viewed 674 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Timothy Childrens Home

Post by HHTel »

The 'Power of Love Church' is currently building a children's home in Takiab. But currently, Andrew, who runs the church foundation distributes clothes, toys, food and the like to underpriveleged children every Tuesday. The church has their service in the Hilton every Sunday morning. They have a building in soi 88 (extension). They run a hairdressers on the ground floor with their offices above. There is a 'Power of Love' sign outside. They would be very grateful for any gifts/donations for the kids.
Big Boy

Re: Timothy Childrens Home

Post by Big Boy »

Thanks HHTel.

I was really hoping for a children's home/orphanage where these 2 bears could have a lot of collective love. They really are a nice pair. Does anybody know of a children's home in the area please?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20