Home Pro shoppers: check your transactions/point balances

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
wpcoe
Professional
Professional

Home Pro shoppers: check your transactions/point balances

Post by wpcoe »

Went to Home Pro today on (what I thought would be) a simple mission to change the delivery date for a clothes dryer from 05-Jan to 06-Jan.

I accidentally brought the wrong receipt (I brought the one for the washer delivered on 25-Dec), but the lady at the delivery desk couldn't find a transaction in the system for the dryer. She entered my phone number to access the award points system and showed me there were only three transactions this past year at the Hua Hin store on file. I've been there at least five times in the past ten days.

My total point balance for the past two years (points expire after two years) was 710, which at the rate of B30 = 1 point, means only about B21k has been recorded. I've spent more than that the last ten days. In the past two years, my guess is my spending has been at least double that.

Through the delivery computer system they were able to at least pull up the transacton number for the sale with the clothes dryer (B17k on that receipt alone) and print it out and "will work on" getting that credited to my points.

I make a point of every time at the cashier having them enter my phone number and verifying on the screen that my name appears. What happens after that, heaven only knows.

So, if you're a frequent and/or big spender at Home Pro, stop by the counter from time to time to check your point history.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Home Pro shoppers: check your transactions/point balances

Post by crazy88 »

I am a huge spender at Homepro and it drives me mad every time I have to go as the drones are busy. Every time I hear "Have to order" it drives me mad along with 15 people trying to sell me a television when I want 4 full bathroom sets. However I have had multiple points based bonuses over the years including furniture, grill ovens, microwave ovens, toasters and various other things. Why I can't have the curved screen tv with surround sound system is beyond me.

Crazy 88
seveneleven
Amateur
Amateur

Post by seveneleven »

MegaHome is professional but does some weird stuff on their billing.
Went to a more local outfit tonight and everything was fairly straightforward.
Check quality at all stores.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

were and what is MegaHome ?
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

As Far as I believe, Mega Home is owned by Home Products Plc (HomePro). I did not realise that there is a branch locally as they only had a handful of stores nationwide.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

Having just Googled them, I can confirm that they are the same company. What I did not realise is that HomePro own Market Village and lease out the other stores in the complex.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Bristolian wrote:Having just Googled them, I can confirm that they are the same company. What I did not realise is that HomePro own Market Village and lease out the other stores in the complex.
interesting I didnt know that as well,they must be a big company

:cheers: :cheers: