Any women want to meet up?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Any women want to meet up?

Post by DawnHRD »

There has been talk of this on a few threads in Women's Issues, but it's always petered out. So, as there seem to be not too many of us, does anyone want to meet up for coffee, lunch or an evening drink? Just an informal, girly meet & greet?

This is quite seperate to any HHAD happenings, which I'd still love to see you at. :thumb:

Any takers? Can be later in the year if people aren't around HH at this present time. Maybe we could make it a regular occurrence. Post any suggestions or responses below :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

Hi Dawn, I
'm in, any time after Dec 12 -lunch?
Eva
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Sounds good. PM me nearer the time, or we can make it a general invitation to any other female members, if you want? :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

Sure, lets make it a general thing -would be great to get to meet some of the other girls! talk later :)
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

We saw a farang guy today, in his 40's I guess, dressed totally in drag, high heels, wig, make up, knobby knees, and attempting to navigate his way across 3rd road here in Pattaya. He was having a damn hard time in the high heels for sure. I was laughing so hard I almost rammed the car in front of me.

If Halloween this weekend I would have give him the benefit of the doubt. However, I think this guy was for real.

Which leads to the guestion, does your group accept ladies of the third gender and/or closet drag queens? :laugh: :cheers: Pete
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Only accepted on the premise that they don't look better in a dress & high heels than I do, Pete! :twisted: :thumb:

Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Nice try Pete.
That was really some element of surprise.
:oops:
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Norseman wrote:Nice try Pete.
That was really some element of surprise.
:oops:
If I visit, I'll bring my gear and a few extra outfits. If game, some of us can sit outside at Starbucks and sip cappachino and watch the reactions of the Thai's and farangs who wander by and see hairy legs under that dress....LOL. Someone bring a video camera!

Dawn may actually want to use us for a fundraiser? TAT may also want to include in their brochures!? :shock: :cheers: Pete

PS: Just don't tell my daughter.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Hua Hin "Drag" Rescue Center? :bow: :laugh:

carmiebee
Novice
Novice

Post by carmiebee »

Hi there,
I have been living in Hua Hin for almost a year. I am from Hong Kong. I came here with my husband and our two bull terriers for a better quality of living.
There seems not many girls in Hua Hin. I would like to meet up with some girls for some food or drinks on a regular basis.
So let me know if there is any gathering coming in future.
See u girls out there soon!
Carman
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Sounds good, Carman. Well, that's 2 things you & I have in common, anyway, Hong Kong (lived there for 7 years before coming here) & dogs!

Elem is coming out from 12 Dec onwards & we'll do a meet up then, but if you want to meet me for lunch or a drink beforehand, pm me. And of course, we have the beach happening for all HHAD members on Saturday 9th in the afternoon! Look forward to meeting you,
Dawn :cheers:

carmiebee
Novice
Novice

Lunch

Post by carmiebee »

Hi Dawn,
Too busy last week to drop by to say hi. "Solly"
It is actually easier for me to lunch with you somewhere and sometime convenient to you. Just let me know your schedule.
See you soon.
Carman
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Easier for you to pm or call me with a good time for you. I can make time, but I don't always "have" it, if that makes sense! :roll: :cheers: If I have a set time for something, I'll be there.

Jodley
Novice
Novice

Girls Night out to Meet..

Post by Jodley »

Hi Dawn et' all,

I am coming to HauHin in January for a month vacatation... if anyone is interested in meeting I'd love to! Learn more about the culture and by the sounds of it laugh my butt off at the cross dressing man?? Lol…
I'm very excited!! To come visit such a beautiful place, I'm interested in going to amny different places and just to get away from work for a month!! Anyone with "must see" places please let me know...

Drop a note if something can be arranged,

Jodley :)
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Hi Jodley,

nice to see you on here again. :D Sounds good. What date are you coming to HH? January will probably be a good time for a girls' night out, more members will be here. Look forward to meeting you. :cheers: Plus there will be January's HHAD happening if you want to meet even more members (of both sexes, can't promise the cross dressing variety, though!! :wink: )