A Wee Dentist Story

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

A Wee Dentist Story

Post by JW »

Having not been to the dentist for 6 years, i figured at some point something had to give. On Friday a tooth which i had broken (didnt hurt so avoided the nasty man with drill) a few years ago started to give some big pain. Looked at the previous thread on this and decided that my choosen nightmare would be dental 2000. Went to see them and the guy told me i could have root canal surgery or have it whipped out - i asked which would hurt more and told me to just get it removed! He did tell me cause it was old it would be a bitch to get out (filled with confidence) and he would charge the same as a wisdom tooth extraction 2500Baht. I said ok and went to book my appointment - guess the time, you got it, two thirty!
Turned up feeling a bit queezy, waited about 5 mins then was summoned. Shut my eyes and held on, he did the injection bit great - didnt hurt a bit (eyes closed all the time). He then left for the drugs to work - he came back and had a real fight to get the bugger out, amazingly had no pain - ok he twisted my neck a bit but they did say it would be hard to get out. Anyway after all the crap i will go back for a checkup regular and really recommend Dental 2000, highly very professional and nice people - GOOD JOB DONE.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Re: A Wee Dentist Story

Post by Guess »

JW wrote:GOOD JOB DONE.
JW, in Kuala Lumpur you can get that with a hair cut thrown in for free.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]