Good Pharmacy that sells farang needs

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
VeniceBeach

Re: Good Pharmacy that sells farang needs

Post by VeniceBeach »

Just go to a hospital or a doktor in Hua Hin, they will prescribe you everything you want.

And you can pick it up at the Hospitals Pharmacy
firegold999
Novice
Novice

Post by firegold999 »

VeniceBeach wrote:Just go to a hospital or a doktor in Hua Hin, they will prescribe you everything you want.

Hi VeniceBeach. don't know how to PM you on this site. If you get this then send me a message. Much appreciated.

Does what you say still apply in Hua Hin? (Nov 2014) I'm coming there end of November for few weeks and want to buy some testosterone injections to take back to China where I'm working. (In China hospitals can no longer prescribe injectable Test and underground ones are unsafe and fake). I need a higher dose since I have severe muscle wasting from not catching that I had low Testosterone over last two years and from old muscle strain injuries that are acting up in a big way. Basically, I will need to take as much as a body builder would take.

I'm wanting to get a 3-6 month supply. Can I just go to any hospital or doctor and they will give a prescription? Or will they only give one or two injection amount? Also, will they limit how much I want to take?

Or should I just go to a pharmacy in Hua Hin and buy it that way? Perhaps you could PM me with the name of the pharmacy that will give me good quality stuff.
firegold999
Novice
Novice

Post by firegold999 »

firegold999 wrote:
VeniceBeach wrote:Just go to a hospital or a doktor in Hua Hin, they will prescribe you everything you want.

Hi VeniceBeach. don't know how to PM you on this site. If you get this then send me a message. Much appreciated.

Does what you say still apply in Hua Hin? (Nov 2014) I'm coming there end of November for few weeks and want to buy some testosterone injections to take back to China where I'm working. (In China hospitals can no longer prescribe injectable Test and underground ones are unsafe and fake). I need a higher dose since I have severe muscle wasting from not catching that I had low Testosterone over last two years and from old muscle strain injuries that are acting up in a big way. Basically, I will need to take as much as a body builder would take.

I'm wanting to get a 3-6 month supply. Can I just go to any hospital or doctor and they will give a prescription? Or will they only give one or two injection amount? Also, will they limit how much I want to take?

Or should I just go to a pharmacy in Hua Hin and buy it that way? Perhaps you could PM me with the name of the pharmacy that will give me good quality stuff.
Anyone else is welcome to give advice on the above as well. thanks
firegold999
Novice
Novice

pharmacy and buying meds in Hua Hin

Post by firegold999 »

Can anyone respond to whether this pharmacy is good for buying testosterone and to these other questions?

she is situated in soi 51, on the left if you come from petchkasem road

Also, is it a good idea to visit a small clinic in order to get quality meds and testosterone?

Would the Hua Hin government hospital VIP be a good place to go? Would they provide prescription and med for say a 3 month supply of testosterone?

Or should I just go to this pharmacy mentioned above (or please recommend one) and buy the things there?

I'm looking to buy a 3 month supply of injectable testosterone and am hoping to buy good quality.

From what I've read so far, some pharmacies in Thailand sell fake or poor quality meds. And the international hospitals like Bangkok hospital in Hua Hin are noted for vastly overcharging clients.

Welcome to PM me once the board allows me to do PM. for now I can only chat on the forum.

FYI I'm looking to visit Hua Hin every 3- 6 months for holiday...

Many thanks;