Lactase pills in Hua Hin?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
kateoates
Novice
Novice

Post by kateoates »

Hi All-new to Hua Hin and Lactose Intolerant.Can anyone tell me where to get Lactase pills?
Cheers
Kate on 0954242661
MamaBlu
Novice
Novice

Re: Lactase pills in Hua Hin?

Post by MamaBlu »

Try pharmacies around Soi 94 ... speak great english. Also the pharmacy beside Makro. I have also found luck with Boots in the market village. I too am lactose intolerant.. but have found if I keep the amount i consume under 4 ounces I am okay. We too have only been in hua hin a few months. Lived north for a while too
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

yes Boots in Market Village speaks english and they seem to know what they are doing...
go the counter on the right and ask, stay away from the fashion models they have standing around. :D

but always have your smart phone on webpage of what you are looking for before hand.

really speeds things up.

and research any alternatives they might suggest.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
kateoates
Novice
Novice

Post by kateoates »

Thanks all.Boots dont do Lactase...wil try Soi 94.Lucky lady who can do some Lactose ...for me the response to ANY lactose is ..bad. . ..and worse!!!
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Did you also try Fascino in Market Village? There are reports in other forums of being able to buy this product ( Lactomin) in Fascino branches around Thailand. I think they also have other branches in central Hua Hin.