hearing aid

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

hearing aid

Post by oakdale160 »

Discussions on this topic are several years old. I unfortunately lost my hearing aid and needa replacement--Any advice as to where to go and price range,please
Big Boy

Re: hearing aid

Post by Big Boy »

Had a friend go to the clinic at Lotuswell. Said the doc was very good, but found the cost £1,400 (from memory) excessive.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

Post by T.I.G.R. »

Do you know the make & model?
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Not sure if this is of any help but if your looking for something as a stopgap measure until you can consult an audiologist either here or in your home country you may be able to purchase something from lazada that may help for the time being. Link attached.
http://www.lazada.co.th/everland-8801e-1959529.html
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

There's a very comprehensive hearing aid store in Bangkok on Soi 22 about 200 meters down from Sukhumvit on the right side.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?