Jeffery RC Hobbie Shop

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Jeffery RC Hobbie Shop

Post by Nereus »

BTW, no amount of insurance or money would have helped in this situation. Speed of care is the only possibility.
I guess this comment is in regard to my post about the lack of a National Medical Program in Thailand.
It has nothing to do with immediate care, that is really well provided for by both volunteer groups and most hospitals also have an ambulance service.

What is needed is some form of ongoing long term facility for the mass population so that people like Jeffery do not have to rely on his poor wife to both nurse him and try and feed him. This country needs to get its priorities in order, which do not include submarines and high speed trains, amongst many other things.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
RCer
Ace
Ace

Re: Jeffery RC Hobbie Shop

Post by RCer »

What is needed is some form of ongoing long term facility for the mass population so that people like Jeffery do not have to rely on his poor wife to both nurse him and try and feed him. This country needs to get its priorities in order, which do not include submarines and high speed trains, amongst many other things.

I totally agree. Same goes for a lot of countries like the US.