std

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
peelpaul
Amateur
Amateur

std

Post by peelpaul »

lets just say i have just returned from HH with something that i didn't intend on doing Gonorrhea
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

:(
Last edited by dr dave soul monsta on Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Dont look for sympathy on here you should know better than have un protected SEX ..

The pharmacies sell doxycillin take it for 10 to 15 days

and a good idea would be a AIDS Test

Im sure more members will say the same
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

OP

You take what comes so to speak

Run the risk if you like but get tested now!!!
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

For crying out loud man are you for real?? Jesus words fail me. In fact I can say no more as it will be (edited by admin for reasons of profanity)
www.35mmview.com
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

PP i can only presume because you can still type that your daily game of russian roullette is still in your favour or are your posts posthumous i suggest you stop it as you just aint lucky

All thai boys are taught song loy harsip bauk yeesip

Translation the act is 250baht pluss twenty for the condom try to remember it or your bum is gonna look like a pincushion

Your warning was correct however 0.0001 % is the target group all the rest already know :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Think you could be a little more fair here, guys. The OP posted this as a warning to others. Yes, he should have taken precautions & I'm sure he knows that. But it must be bloomin' embarrassing to post something like this on a public forum & he did it to warn others & stop them making the same mistake.

I think he deserves a tiny bit of kudos for having the guts to post to try & warn others to think about safe sex. And, although I'm sure you're right, Sarge that nearly everyone knows they should practice safe sex, from my experiences with men, I would imagine that knowing & practicing aren't always the same thing! :roll:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Dawn its not that brave its under a pseuodonym i dont decry his warning if the warning was have safe sex, but IMHO he wanted pity or thought it would shock people or it seemed to me he was trying to say every bg has it
Question How many did he infect before he went home ???????
and how many posters from his holiday are to come in the future
As for warning to stop others making the same mistake unfortunately i bet he had the warnings himself and ignored them why should he think his warning is gonna do any better
beer will be the problem and given the blame even though it is no excuse at all
I actually thought quite hard before my post and decided no sympathy would drive it home for those yet to come better than a there there or a congratulations award
i also stated my experience 1968 kenya and people do know me
let me try for a warning slogan

No condom hope your dick falls off sympathy not included

Serious issue no emoticons
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Sarge,

I agree 100% with your sentiments above. However, we are pre-judging the circumstances surrounding the incident. Way back in my youth when I used to dabble, accidents did occur - especially if using Thai suplied protection ie they were prone to splitting. I was always lucky, but could have just as easily ended up as the OP has.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Happy xmas BB and a happy new year to you and your family

I did get it as stated 1968 kenya so i am coming from where he is at and all the tea and sympathy in the world isnt going to change it it didnt do it for me it wont do it for him only penicilin will BUT i learnt toot sweet bluddy quick
If being hard and nasty helps his memory cells cling to this lesson i will be happy if it helps others avoid it great even better
I agree condoms break so do space shuttles with more frequency in my experience and the infected bog seat BS was buried years ago
In most cases its booze but as i said thats no excuse its hard i know but sex for sale anywhere in the world comes with 2 price tags 3 if you include marriage
As for pre judging nooo waaay, i am judging on his post, i am however not making any excuses for him which is also something he may be looking for I am also doing this for our other younger readers who may be here in the future
PP can blame it on the A%$#hole who didnt use a condom before he came along that infected her if he wants to blame someone, easy to do look in the mirror the next prat is most likely peeing razorblades as i type

I am shocked that noone seems to care about the bg or bgs he has infected in his rounds and the guy in front of him
Question did she get it from a bg i dooont thiinnk soooo she got it from a bloke most likely a tourist falang
The BGs will have to pay to get clean loose money no earnings or worse get the crap beaten out of them and probably not even know why
Because some braindead looser didnt wear a condom

Sorry No tea No sympathy and No excuses at this desk
Kilbirnie
Amateur
Amateur

SYMPATHY

Post by Kilbirnie »

If anyone's looking for sympathy it can be found in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis ........
TRUST IN ONE'S SELF
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

so true so true so close so close end of subject for me
thailooper

Post by thailooper »

PP - Is your name a reference to how your knob looks at this moment ???

Don't worry - you're not alone - but u will be !!!!!