hello hua hin / rock head

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
GOBBY
Rookie
Rookie

hello hua hin / rock head

Post by GOBBY »

sup guys just saying hi. im here to learn a bit about hua hin.

been going to patt for many years (8) but now need a new destination to chill out and relax.

got a 3 week trip coming up and i cant see my self spending the whole time in patt ( just get bored of it after 10-14 days. ) so im thinking hua hin would be a place to go. maybe for 3 days

i know you guys must have answer these questions a million times but here it is again.
-----

im going to be in patt for the first week or so.

1. what is the best way to get to and from hua hin and back to patt? ( i saw a site that has the hua hin ferry for 4000bt Round trip) any one with that experience ?

2. i might be taking my fav girl from patt "might" but if there are decent amount of cute P4P girls in hua hin then i will reconsider and try my luck out there. are there lots of 20-25 yr slim hotties out there? and where ? ( from what i heard its just alot of more mature girls working in hua hin )

3. hotel. im looking for something in the line of 1500-2000 bt. im only going for 3 night at most. would like somewhere central to any action or a beach area.

4. moving around . pattaya has baht buses. does hua hin? i would prefer to never rent my own bike in thailand. so is there decent amount of taxi bikes and the likes around.

5. money exchange booths. decent amount around or do i need to cash a decent amount each time so not to run out.

thanks for reading guys and im glad i found this forum. its going to be my go to place for the next couple of months for hua hin info.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: hello hua hin / rock head

Post by dtaai-maai »

Hi Gobby and welcome to the forum. :thumb:
GOBBY wrote:i know you guys must have answer these questions a million times but here it is again.
You're absolutely right there, and if you have a look around the forum you'll find all the answers you want. The search function is very useful. :cheers:
This is the way
GOBBY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GOBBY »

dtaai-maai wrote:Hi Gobby and welcome to the forum. :thumb:
GOBBY wrote:i know you guys must have answer these questions a million times but here it is again.
You're absolutely right there, and if you have a look around the forum you'll find all the answers you want. The search function is very useful. :cheers:
kool bro. just thought ill try my luck. lol.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Welcome aboard, I'll save you a bit of trouble ...

1) Ferry has been cancelled, more info and options here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5520&start=332

2) You'll have to wait until you get into the Night Crawlers section before that one can be asked and answered

3) Hundreds, all bookable online with discount rates: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20705

4) Loads of info here: http://www.tourismhuahin.com/getting-around-huahin.php

5) Check the finances section, the question has been asked many times: viewforum.php?f=9
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
GOBBY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GOBBY »

Thanks a bunch. I'm sure I could be a bit useful on the forum somehow .