Hi from Scotland

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
NovGolf
Novice
Novice

Hi from Scotland

Post by NovGolf »

New member here,

I have been to Hau Hin a few times as part of a Golfing Group and will be returning in November, keen to find a bit more about the place rather than just going to the usual haunts, so any info on the best Thai restaurants, bars and entertainment would be greatly appreciated :) :D
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Re: Hi from Scotland

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Hi welcome to the forum. Have a good look around and Im sure you will find most of what you want to know. Anything you dont find just ask we are very friendly.

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Welcome and have a good look around the forum. Get ten posts in (caption competition is a good way to avoid posting rubbish just to get the numbers up) and then you can access the more adult night crawlers section if it takes your fancy. If you want to ask any questions do a search first and if you still need to ask you will find people on here very helpful. Enjoy
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

The ' best' Thai restaurants. Generally the rule is--- the cheaper it is, the better it is. Avoid any Thai restaurant with white table cloths, you'll just get tasteless food cooked for farangs. I think the nightmarkets are eexcellent---i have had great meals for as little as 30 b (56p) but generally 250b ( 5pounds) will get you a great taste treat.
leither69

Post by leither69 »

Happy to help with any questions, I am a recent import from Scotland, now staying

:cheers:
Antony
Novice
Novice

Post by Antony »

Here is some info about the restaurants and bars of Thailand. I hope this info will be useful for you. I am telling you about the restaurants of Thailand. These are Cascades Restaurant, Souk restaurant & The Beach House Restaurant. Except these hotels, the most famous bar is Regional Thai Bar Lounge. In this bar you can enjoy papaya salad, chicken spicy coco food, shrimp padthi.