late intro..

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
JeanJean
Rookie
Rookie

late intro..

Post by JeanJean »

Hi all

Been in Hua Hin for about a month. Will be living here for at least a year. Have noticed that hobbies and sport are not really big here? I am originally from a coastal town myself and usually there is too much to do. Am I missing something? Keen for some beach volleyball or a joining a hiking club. This forum is usually my first point of call for any info regarding Hua Hin. And its AWESOME!
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: late intro..

Post by Pagey »

Welcome Jean.

There is a hash group in HH who go for a run/walk early in the morning and also a hash cycle club who would welcome you. Maybe Usual Suspect will be along soon who can tell you more about the cycling club or do a Google search.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
vallers
Novice
Novice

Post by vallers »

Hi I went to the hash harriers walk/run last week... Hood to get out and about! Have a look at their web site :0)
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Pagey wrote:Welcome Jean.

There is a hash group in HH who go for a run/walk early in the morning and also a hash cycle club who would welcome you. Maybe Usual Suspect will be along soon who can tell you more about the cycling club or do a Google search.

US in uk for a few months
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

Hi JeanJean , is that like just Jane in Romancing the Stone?
Of course I am joking. Lots to do in Hua Hin. Have you not seen the crowd of
Kite surfers south of the Hilton? There are plenty of places to go on a hike, and if you have a
motorcycle, you can get to lots of places around HH. The buses to Pran Buri to south, and to Cha Am
are very cheap for exploring as well. Strolling around the City is interesting as well and
you can find some maps in this forum thanks to Big Boy and the others that compiled it.
Good Luck and have fun.
Stargeezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.