Howdy All

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Howdy All

Post by RCer »

I'm Brian. Thought the "howdy" would give everyone a good idea where I'm from, US.

My login is basically my favorite hobby and from reading this site a good reason to move to Hua Hin.

My gf and I currently live in Phetchabun. We're heading for Hua Hin on 13 Apr and I'll be starting the house hunting. Unfortunately she's has to return to Phetchabun for work, so if you kind people would be willing to help me find our new home and adjust to living in HH, it would be wonderful.

I will be making use of the Property and other sections of this forum.

See you in the forums.

Brian
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Re: Howdy All

Post by Frank La Rue »

Hi Brian,

I don't live in Hua Hin myself but ahve a thai wife and visit Hua Hin when I can as I like the place much. I also find this board particlurly civilised and full with resourceful and friendly people with detailed knowledge of all sorts use ful regarding Hua Hin, living in Thailand and other. Enjoy!
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Howdy All

Post by Khundon1975 »

Hi Brian welcome to the forum.
Good luck with the house hunting. Take your time as there are loads to choose from out there.
:cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.