Strange golf shot results

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Strange golf shot results

Post by hhfarang »

I've seen a lot of strange things like balls stuck in trees, etc., but this may be the strangest...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devi ... 06266.html
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Strange golf shot results

Post by richard »

Nicky Price did the same in the Zimbabwe Open some years back. The lady recipient was extremely embarrassed as the pocket concerned was putting the ball on an uphill lie. Tremendous applause from the crowd and a kiss for the maiden from gentleman Nick

If you use your imagination he could have played the shot if the lady had laid on the ground but I guess technically he would have been guilty of teeing his ball up on the fairway :laugh:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.