Coconuts bar

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Re: Coconuts bar

Post by uncle tom »

I don't know why some people are trying to put you off - the more guys in town the better IMO..

If you're coming with a few mates, its good to have a bar to call 'base camp' - I don't know Coconuts very well, but it's probably as good a place for that purpose as any..

If you need advice on negotiating with the young ladies, drop me a PM..
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Coconuts is no good to watch sport and to be honest is never busy anymore, best bets for that are Bernies (lots of golfers there) El Murphys or if you venture to soi 80 Pay bar is good, cheap beer too.
The bar area is small and right in the centre very easy to take 20 mins to walk the lot and get your own ideas.

Have fun :thumb:
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

JW wrote:or if you venture to soi 80 Pay bar is good, cheap beer too.
Went in there for first time in ages last Sunday to watch the yids game, and had to query my bill for first time in ages. Think there was some 3-for-2 deal on so not sure how that figured in this but basically it was 40 Baht per Leo :shock: Must be hard going with such small margins, but there was quite a good crowd in there and a good atmosphere.

Was in coconuts last night for some strange reason and there was 2 attractive enough girls and about 3 who looked like me. There was literally one other farang in there from 11pm to closing. A group of 8 would outnumber the girls. I'd say those 3 next to each other... Suky's - can't remember name of middle one - Queen of Flower... are about the best option for a group of 8 lads to have a laugh, there's a stack of girls there all dancing about and having a laugh at whatever's thrown at them.

:cheers:
SJ
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

2 attractive enough girls and about 3 who looked like me.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

It's called Stone Bar SJ, and owned by the same family as Suky's so the girls are often in and out of each bar. :cheers:[attachment=0]DSC05615.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
DSC05615.JPG
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

uncle tom wrote:I don't know why some people are trying to put you off - the more guys in town the better IMO..

If you're coming with a few mates, its good to have a bar to call 'base camp' - I don't know Coconuts very well, but it's probably as good a place for that purpose as any..

If you need advice on negotiating with the young ladies, drop me a PM..
Tom,
I would never try and put off people from coming to Hua Hin quite the opposite really in love the place and have met some really plesent people around town, but i have also seen large groups of lads walking around looking a bit disapointed with what Hua Hin offers, now thats just how i like it and many feel the same.

For a load of young lads maybe not quite enough going on, ok for a few days but a week ? also
your comment on advise on negotiating with the ladies, i find a little amusing i am sure you get a sniff of 8 lads, coming down the Bintabaht they are fare game, i love people watching with the mrs and all the girls start brushing there hair and chucking a bit more make up on funny :D in my opinion.

I wish the open poster and his crew have a great time golf :D larger :D shagging :D and more larger brilliant lads week.

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

JW wrote:Coconuts is no good to watch sport and to be honest is never busy anymore, best bets for that are Bernies (lots of golfers there) El Murphys or if you venture to soi 80 Pay bar is good, cheap beer too.
The bar area is small and right in the centre very easy to take 20 mins to walk the lot and get your own ideas.

I hear Johnny Walker's is ok, too. :thumb:
Happiness can't buy money
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

JWs is very family friendly! If the guys want a proper Indian curry we have got the best I have had in Thailand now..btw we dont make it! :thumb:
hellolove4
Rookie
Rookie

Post by hellolove4 »

JW wrote:Coconuts is no good to watch sport and to be honest is never busy anymore, best bets for that are Bernies (lots of golfers there) El Murphys or if you venture to soi 80 Pay bar is good, cheap beer too.

Thanks,
hellolove4
Rookie
Rookie

Post by hellolove4 »

Super Joe wrote:
JW wrote:or if you venture to soi 80 Pay bar is good, cheap beer too.
Went in there for first time in ages last Sunday to watch the yids game, and had to query my bill for first time in ages. Think there was some 3-for-2 deal on so not sure how that figured in this but basically it was 40 Baht per Leo :shock: Must be hard going with such small margins, but there was quite a good crowd in there and a good atmosphere.

Was in coconuts last night for some strange reason and there was 2 attractive enough girls and about 3 who looked like me. There was literally one other farang in there from 11pm to closing. A group of 8 would outnumber the girls. I'd say those 3 next to each other... Suky's - can't remember name of middle one - Queen of Flower... are about the best option for a group of 8 lads to have a laugh, there's a stack of girls there all dancing about and having a laugh at whatever's thrown at them.

:cheers:
SJ
have to agree 2 lady's isn't enough :D
Will have a beer there and walk around.

Thanks