New French Bar - Poonsuk Road

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Le Bar Français

Re: New French Bar - Poonsuk Road

Post by Le Bar Français »

Under new management, there is a party at the bar tomorrow night (Saturday January 12). Should be good! :cheers: :cheers: :party: :dance: :clap:

You can click to Le Bar Français sponsorship page in right column, under Restaurants and Bars. :D :D :D
cock
Amateur
Amateur

Post by cock »

I visited this bar a few times during my winter break, really worth the money to start with a good glas of wine before you go for dinner and perhaps a few beers after. Hope it's still there next time I arrive.

Air con and all the rest was more class compared to other bars, can't say more than I recommend it for a try!
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Overreach THIS wrote:This place is moving up in the Hua Hin world. Smart folks, well-dressed females, none of the street hustle that can be annoying at the cheap bars. Near Burger King. Fancy and relaxing! :thumb:

Yes, but some of us like the cheap bars. Even at the cheap bars drinks aren't cheap, so I wouldn't want to be paying extra just because a Chang beer is called Le Chang. Also, I think if people were looking for a fancy high class venue, they'd more than likely never venture down this particular street.

Lastly, if it really is a fine French establishment, then surely they can afford 10 baht a day advertising on here.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Takiap wrote: Lastly, if it really is a fine French establishment, then surely they can afford 10 baht a day advertising on here.
psst, check out the sponsor list on the right :wink:
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

barrys wrote:
Takiap wrote: Lastly, if it really is a fine French establishment, then surely they can afford 10 baht a day advertising on here.
And the long amusing thread that comes with it...

Getting a bit senile there Takiap. Hey... everyone gets old. Just remember - It's not your fault. It's not your fault (Good Will Hunting :wink: ).

:rasta:
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

barrys wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But, looking at the number of posts, it does come across as being.......well, maybe it's just me. :wink:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact