Late night drinking spots

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
baghdaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Late night drinking spots

Post by baghdaddy »

[Edit: this thread has been split from a previous one which was several years out of date]

I'll be visiting in April, would be good to know where to go for a late drink.
Bamboo Grove

Re: New Venue

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Nine years in between the posts, things might have changed a bit. But the venue should still be were it has been. If you come in from the temple, turn to left and it's about 100 meters on your right hand side.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

New Venue

Post by richard »

Bamboo Grove wrote:Nine years in between the posts, things might have changed a bit. But the venue should still be were it has been. If you come in from the temple, turn to left and it's about 100 meters on your right hand side.
Further on from London bar? Past the Selakem turn off?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
baghdaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by baghdaddy »

Thanks , I guess I'll find it from that, depends how many Ive had already though I guess!
baghdaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by baghdaddy »

LOL, I just got that 9 years between posts! oops!
baghdaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by baghdaddy »

any other places to go for a late drink then?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-- Albert Einstein
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

The Karaoke bars and surrounding bars in the alley off the road to the beach. Turn into it where you see Billy's bar and Bernie's Inn signs and the clubs between those two stay open all night.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

hhfarang wrote:The Karaoke bars and surrounding bars in the alley off the road to the beach. Turn into it where you see Billy's bar and Bernie's Inn signs and the clubs between those two stay open all night.
Take your boxing gloves I hear :D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

JimmyGreaves wrote:
hhfarang wrote:The Karaoke bars and surrounding bars in the alley off the road to the beach. Turn into it where you see Billy's bar and Bernie's Inn signs and the clubs between those two stay open all night.
Take your boxing gloves I hear :D

Even better: Don't go alone. Bring a friend (and a baseball bat) :cheers:
A friend is only one click away
baghdaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Late night drinking spots

Post by baghdaddy »

Hmm, sounds like fun, I'll give it a go and i won't go alone!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-- Albert Einstein
ingolff
Novice
Novice

Post by ingolff »

Is it really that tuff down there ??
soidog
Rookie
Rookie

Post by soidog »

sounds like it
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I just heard yesterday that the MIB are forcing those bars to close at 3 a.m. now instead of 6 a.m.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
soidog
Rookie
Rookie

Post by soidog »

maybe that is a good thing
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

hhfarang wrote:I just heard yesterday that the MIB are forcing those bars to close at 3 a.m. now instead of 6 a.m.

That could very well be the case. A friend of mine was over from the UK about three months ago and we ended up there one night, and all but one closed at around 3am. Never saw any police there though, and also no sign of any trouble. To the contrary, it was rather dead, which could also explain why the bars shut early on that particular night?

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact