Night Crawlers Forum Access

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
ethanw
Rookie
Rookie

Night Crawlers Forum Access

Post by ethanw »

Just recently learned that I will be spending 5 days Hau Hin and thanks to this forum I already have learned a great deal about the "day" life :-). I was curious and hoping if there is a way to work around the 10 posts requirement to join the "Night Crawlers Forum" :) I will make a firm committeemen to post as much as I can during my stay in Hua Hin since will be impossible for me to make 10 meaningful posts in such short time and get access to the private forum. If you could please help in any way or fashion it will be greatly appreciated by this fellow European :) I am thankful for everyone understanding an consideration.

Cheers
Ethan
Big Boy

Re: Night Crawlers Forum Access

Post by Big Boy »

Ethan,
The only way is to join in and participate on the forum. 10 posts will soon happen. You've done the hard bit by signing up.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
ethanw
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ethanw »

I greatly appreciate Sir. I will be in Hua Hin tomorrow so by the time I will put in 10 posts I will probably be long gone :-) Rules are there for a reason and I can appreciate that but unfortunately for my situation it won't help.
I would hate to create 10 non-sense posts just to get access to the night crawlers area :-) I do have some personal standards and I rather not do that :) Is probably better and more polite to ask rather than breaking or twisting the forum rules. I am just an honest guy that's all.

That being said if anyone can please help me and give me some guidance for the night crawler adult life it will be greatly appreciated :-) Please feel free to PM me directly.

Best regards
Ethan
Big Boy wrote:Ethan,
The only way is to join in and participate on the forum. 10 posts will soon happen. You've done the hard bit by signing up.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

No worries Ethan. It works like this...you start off at night walking and if you make enough stops, drinking along the way, you will soon be "crawling." Thus you will officially be a "Night Crawler." You can then write your own stories and memoirs. Have fun, you will find your way quite easily and not run out of things to do and places to go.
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
ethanw
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ethanw »

I appreciate it mate :) With some valuable hints from the private forum I am sure I could be more effective in my journey since I don't have many nights at my discretion to "crawl" :-) You know what I mean :-)

SunandFun wrote:No worries Ethan. It works like this...you start off at night walking and if you make enough stops, drinking along the way, you will soon be "crawling." Thus you will officially be a "Night Crawler." You can then write your own stories and memoirs. Have fun, you will find your way quite easily and not run out of things to do and places to go.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

ethanw wrote: I would hate to create 10 non-sense posts just to get access to the night crawlers area :-) I do have some personal standards and I rather not do that :)
Your standards didn't last long! Still, you'll probably have to make a few more sacrifices if you want to enjoy your holiday to the full... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is the way
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

@ethanw,
How many nights will you be here?
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
ethanw
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ethanw »

I will be in Huahin for 5 nights.
SunandFun wrote:@ethanw,
How many nights will you be here?
ethanw
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ethanw »

Actually it didn't take much. They all legitimate questions I have around, safety, places, people, food, beer and party. Didn't have to try that hard
dtaai-maai wrote:
ethanw wrote: I would hate to create 10 non-sense posts just to get access to the night crawlers area :-) I do have some personal standards and I rather not do that :)
Your standards didn't last long! Still, you'll probably have to make a few more sacrifices if you want to enjoy your holiday to the full... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: