Night life on Monday night..

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
LynLert
Rookie
Rookie

Night life on Monday night..

Post by LynLert »

Hi All,

I've seen a few comments on where to go for live music etc. but do they normally play on Monday night? I'm coming this Monday 27th!

I've not been to Hua Hin for a night out and have quite limited time on this visit to try and find a good live band for our wedding later this year. Are most live bands playing in Hua Hin rocky stuff?

Can any one suggest an area where I can visit a few places on 1 evening to see what's out there? I'm not sure if there's like a strip with lots of bars with live music on where I can take a walk around and have a few drinks here and there?

Many thanks.
:-)
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Night life on Monday night..

Post by margaretcarnes »

The main 'strip' is Soi Bintabhan (plenty of references to it in other threads) but it's not live music bars - unkless maybe one has a special occassion. Most of the bars are too small anyway. Many just compete by blasting out recorded music, much to the annoyance of many expats!
There might be live music at El Murphs, and there should also be a jam session at Rays Place. El Murphs is rock. Rays is more jazz with a mix of Thai and farang musicians.
HuaHin isn't the best place for live music although there are some very good Thai musicians around.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Rays Place has jam sessions every Monday night with a variety of musicians. On Wednesday night go to Chez Loulou across the railway station. You may also visit the Fat Cat Guesthouse on Narisdami Road. Live soft music every night.
Good hunting!
:cheers:
A friend is only one click away
LynLert
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LynLert »

Thanks both very much. Hope Monday in Hua Hin has a few goodeeds on!

:-)
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

try Music station very close to the railway station, a guy by the name of Phil Cliffe maybe able to help also. :cheers: