Fire in Geronimo bar?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Fire in Geronimo bar?

Post by GLCQuantum »

jumusman wrote:
aroiaroi wrote:Someone know what they gonna build there now?

Geronimos wasn't burned down to the ground, its still up and running.
Unfortunately.

[Mod Edit: This forum is not the place to mouth your allegations, this is the second time we have had to edit your posts about this subject, consider this a warning.]
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

GLCQuantum wrote:
jumusman wrote:

Unfortunately.

Well the only thing I can think of is that you are a Man United fan, if so, sorry to hear that. Being a Liverpool fan I am in very friendly territory at Geronimos. Or maybe it's something else! :D
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Did you see, they shovelled all the debris to the back of the vacant lot on BB and a couple of nights ago, put up a stage and had a party there.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

It was a wake
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

GLCQuantum wrote:
jumusman wrote:

Unfortunately.

[Mod Edit: This forum is not the place to mouth your allegations, this is the second time we have had to edit your posts about this subject, consider this a warning.]
Just to make sure I am acting within the boundaries of the HHForum law, am I right in saying I am able to post these 'allegations' ,if you will, as long as I possess significant evidence backing up the 'story'. And must use my real name? I do remember you implementing this some time back but can't remember. The full details.

Or are we completely censored right now of saying anything that may put someone in a bad light...North Korea is looking more appealing by the day. :wink:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

GLCQ

You obviously had a bad experience on Poonsuks 'sleaze corner'. Don't let it get to you. That short strip of 'Binta block' is renowned for having unusual events and unfriendly gatherings
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Grim Reaper
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Grim Reaper »

If you want to post allegations of any kind on this forum, please contact Admin and provide your true identity and contact details. This information will be handed to the police should the injured party wish to sue for deformation of character.

Once Admin are satisfied with the information provided, only then will you be given permission to post your allegations.

This has nothing to do with forum rules, it is to keep the forum on the right side of Thai Law.

If really you feel strongly about this matter, use the correct authorities rather than hide behind a false name on an Internet forum.
You reap what you sow
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

GLCQuantum wrote:North Korea is looking more appealing by the day.
Off you go, then
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

I would have thought the legality of weed in DPRK would already have caught your attention.

Looks like a good place if you like that sort of thing, and you win the world cup every year, what's not to like about that?
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

What does the natural substance of weed have anything to do with my posts.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Pleng wrote:
Off you go, then
You always give me a glimmer of hope pal... I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but then you post and remind me ...

.. At least I'm not Pleng. You have issues mate. Psychological ones.

:wink:
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

oakdale160 wrote:Did you see, they shovelled all the debris to the back of the vacant lot on BB and a couple of nights ago, put up a stage and had a party there.
Yes, I wandered past that, apparently it was a birthday party for the woman who runs Nice and Easy bar, there was a lot of people there and some kind of stage show.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

GLCQuantum wrote:
Pleng wrote:
Off you go, then
You always give me a glimmer of hope pal... I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but then you post and remind me ...

.. At least I'm not Pleng. You have issues mate. Psychological ones.
Of course I do