Weekly acoustic jam session at Ssshhh Bar soi 102

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Weekly acoustic jam session at Ssshhh Bar soi 102

Post by PBbeacher »

Hi, if any musicians or music fans would like to come along, every Sunday from 4pm we are having an acoustic jam session at Ssshhh bar on soi 102.
The Ssshhh Facebook page has the location and more information. It's informal, fun, and a good place to meet like minded people.
Last week we had (at one time) 5 guitars, 1 bass, 1 electric drums, 1 cajon, mixture of vocalists, and played a mixture of songs we could all play a long to, and some spontaneous improv jams, etc.
[Mod Edit] Irrelevant information removed. there might be BBQ on offer at future sessions.
Facebook users can join follow the Ssshhh page or join the group 'Hua Hin Musicians & Music Fans' for updates.

(Ssshhh location = go up soi 102, at the turning before Sethavidya School, turn right as if heading towards Sabai Sabai restaurant, Ssshhh is directly on the right corner with a sign saying 'Golden Teak' and a white and red sign with a 'Ssshhh' logo, but no words)
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Weekly acoustic jam session at Ssshhh Bar soi 102

Post by handdrummer »

Hi, if any musicians or music fans would like to come along, every Sunday from 4pm we are having an acoustic jam session at Ssshhh bar on soi 102.

That's great news, I've been looking for a place to play for several years.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

I went there yesterday at about 5 pm. The place was empty. I asked the owner if there was music today. He said, "I hope so." Note to club owners; if you don't pay the band they may not show up.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Think this will be resurrected after rainy season
rynka
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rynka »

Just needs to be more organized & coordinated is all :)
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

rynka wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:40 pm Just needs to be more organized & coordinated is all :)
And who is going to do that?