Bars

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
CliveNixon
Amateur
Amateur

Bars

Post by CliveNixon »

I'm not going to raise the hackneyed old best bar debate here, but I'm just trying to get an overall flavour of what range of bars I can expect in HH. I've had a look at the site here but I prefer personal opinions to marks out of 5.

I seldom drink during the day (Every night but seldom during the day) in the tropics but every now and then I like nothing more than good all dayer (especially if its too rainy to be out and about) My all dayers have 3 distinct stages. First relaxing with a good newspaper and an improving book, followed by a few sundowners, and then meeting up with folks and going bananas and misbehaving with the ladies.

Just to get a flavour of what I can expect, what bars would you reccommend for my 3 stages of my all dayer? To make it easier I'll outline my typical all dayer. I'd start with a breakfast at about 1PM, then a good read of the paper followed by a bit of a wander taking in maybe 3 of 4 places. Next comes the sundowners stage where I like to take a few cocktails in nice surroundings but I'm no fan of hotel bars. Then I like to get a bit rowdy (in a fun kind of way not a silly kind of way) and I'm sure you don't need me to paint you a picture..............
buksida

Post by buksida »

All really boils down to personal preference as stated in this thread
CliveNixon
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CliveNixon »

So which HH bars, in your opinion do you think will fit my criteria?