Events/Music Listing

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
dahobbit

Events/Music Listing

Post by dahobbit »

Anyone up to start and maintain an events and music calendar? I've noticed that a quite a bit goes on around here that no one seems to know is happening until it's done.

Just tonight, there was a show of Ukranian dancing, sponsored by the Hua Hin/Cha-am Tourism Association at the Queen's Park north of the palace. I live a block from the place but had no idea until I happened by, right after the show ended. Did anybody know this was going to occur? (Luckily, I *didn't* miss Hom Rong when he appeared there, equally unannounced on a Friday night)

Same for bands. Last season, the Sofitel had a *killer* band from Cuba. I only found out when I wandered in off the street, having been in town for months.

Anyway, it seems to me that HH could really benefit from a good central listing. Colin at the Observer and others have mentioned they "were thinking about something like that." I'm about to leave town for 2 months, but would be up for helping to maintain it once I return. Anybody game to get it started in the meantime?
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thread Locked

Reason: Duplicate, can be found here