Forum Quiz Night

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Forum Quiz Night

Post by GLCQuantum »

Would anyone be interested in a Sunday night quiz on the forum? Sunday always seems to be a quiet evening here so I thought it would be a nice idea. Quiz questions could be posted at anytime Sunday and entries to the questions must be in by, say, 10pm. Only one post of answers per poster (so the quizmaster doesn't have to go checking through loads of different posts for one forum member) - no googling of course - that would just be sad for a competition where there are no prizes.... and the winner gets the amazing prize of posting next Sunday's quiz questions.

I'm quite happy to post the first quiz this Sunday (we do little quizzes quite often at our little beer shop after work so already have a load prepared).

I suppose there's no harm in just posting it and seeing if anyone's interested. If it doesn't bite - no harm done.

:cheers:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Forum Quiz Night

Post by richard »

Give it a go

I'm in if you do
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Forum Quiz Night

Post by JW »

Quizzes should be social.. right...the banter among teams and quiz master makes the thing work, find a bar you wanna use and ask them,, sure you could get a bit of grub put on.