Surf 102.5 FM Hua Hin Local Radio

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Thanks Dave, Absolutly right, bottom of the first link, LISTEN HERE. Surf FM live.

I thought Saturday Night was rock night, what about playin 'The Band - The Night They Took Old Dixie Down. For us old rocker soulful types.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dr Dave wrote:
no its shincorps shabby Ip star system that doesn't work
I've got my own theory - I am convinced that Randy is the station jinx. 3 times now I've tried to listen to his show, 3 times the station has gone off the air!
:cuss:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Randy's show works OK. Tonight I had to turn the volume up to full just to hear his show. Somebody get the balance sorted out before they leave the station next time
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm sure the show works great for those of you lucky enough to be able to pick it up in Hua Hin and surrounding areas. Unfortunately, the signal is not strong enough to reach the UK ....... yet.

I am condemed to listening on the Internet, and the Internet service goes down regularly just before Randy's show.

I'm sure it's just Randy playing to audience, and building up his grand entrance. It'll be worth it in the end.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

things have been quite ballanced tha last few days with a fairly constant connection whoooopie doooo !

Randy show was top last night he sound just like bob harris NICE!
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Bob Harris! Praise indeed, many thanks.
www.35mmview.com
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Just interested if any inprovements have been made to the Internet Radio broadcast system.
My reason for asking is, previously i could not access the station through Real Player at all.
I have not been listening to the station for about a week as I was always having problems with the station dropping out, and regularly not being able to access it via Winamp as well.
I have just tried the signing in from the Surf Hua Hin website, got instant access via real player and have been listening for the last 2hrs with no drop out or any problems whatsoever.
I did also try and access the station via Winamp and am still getting error messages saying that there is a connection problem.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
buksida

Post by buksida »

chelsea wrote:Just interested if any inprovements have been made to the Internet Radio broadcast system.
Haven't changed anything to the stream, just trying to keep it on at all times from the station. We can now up the max listeners limit as the bandwidth used has been pretty low.

Never tried with Real Player as I hate the thing, always used Winamp with no problems.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Buks, I should have kept quiet, as after having to restart my computer, I now cannot access via Real Player and only get the "navailable error message" (CY401 System Unavailable) when I try and access via Winamp. Have uninstalled Real Player and tried again, but still the same problem. Any ideas what may be causing the problem.
buksida

Post by buksida »

First go here to make sure the stream is actually running:

http://surfhuahin.com:8000/

If it is and you click the "listen" link it should load up in Winamp providing you have the latest full version and your connection is quick enough.

Download is here: http://winamp.com/player/free.php
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

First go here to make sure the stream is actually running:
Buks, tried that and this was the message that it gave.
"Current Stream Information" Server Status:Server is currently down

Will try again later and see if it still down. There is no problem with the connection as it is a high speed ADSL.

Thanks for the advice
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

the stations been off all day the problem is a chap who keeps p#*#ing about with all the settings and programs on the system like a new found religion without any regard for the other folk who have to use the thing,,,
and It's not Dj Mat, G, Nat or me ......
have a stream running from HHAD headquaters at present
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

It's up now and loud and clear.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

What has happened to Dr Dave's Soul Show, just tried the link and came up with a message that the server is down
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

some body keeps taking short cuts and buying equipment from car boot sales
what lasts a few days then F##ks up
the "New" Pc has Gone down its just very unfortunate that it reflects on the station on a whole and not the W*****R who tries to save a few Baht and looses a fortune in potential revenue and listeners
NB it isnt Mat he is as frustrated as me and the rest who are trying to get the show on the road