Hua Hin writers and photographers wanted

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
buksida

Hua Hin writers and photographers wanted

Post by buksida »

We've recently launched a new blog for Hua Hin. For those that are unsure a blog is a weblog which basically consists of a number of small articles and anecdotes about life in Hua Hin with photos.

If anyone is interested in contributing either by writing a little paragraph now and then or putting on photos then let me know either here or by PM. Its only small at the moment but will hopefully grow into something bigger with enough regular content and contributors.

Take a look: www.huahinblog.com
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Winnie the Pooh
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Winnie the Pooh »

Looks real nice!
I might be interested in making some short stories with photos. Anyhow, my english is not good, but I 'm living in Hua Hin about 4-6 months per year.
Next winter might be good. I'm going home in the beginning of April and coming back in August.
I like this idea.
buksida

Post by buksida »

No probs with the English, would love to read some of your stuff, don't wait for winter ... you can contribute whenever you like!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

Just a reminder to our hundreds of non contributing forum members and readers that there is a more structured and civilized avenue for writing at the Hua Hin Blog.

It is often a circus here and I can understand why people may be put off posting. The blog is different in that there is editorial control over content so you wont get jumped on by people with a differing opinion - its your article!

Have a look and PM me for more details if interested.
www.huahinblog.com
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

blog

Post by redzonerocker »

had a look at the blogging site & i will add a contribution myself in the near future. :D
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.