Has something happened to Thai TV

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
Big Boy

Has something happened to Thai TV

Post by Big Boy »

Here in the UK my wife watches the satellite Thai TV5 service.

Over the last few days the colour quality of programmes has become almost black & white, although adverts are still being broadcast in full colour. My wife has phoned several others who enjoy the same service, and they are experiencing the same.

The only explanation I can think of is that programmes are being edited out of respect for the passing HRH's sister. Assuming the same thing must be happening in Thailand, can anybody either confirm, or offer another explanation please?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hello Big Boy

I can confrim it overhere several Stations have lovered their color sceptrums to almost white and black in respect to HRH"S Sister passing. I was watching the Movie Hidalgo which is shoen in almost black and White on channel 7. yesterday.
All Newscasters @ all stations have to wear Black attire plus all grphics had to be shown in grayscale only in respect of her Majesty's Sister's passing.
your's the understudy!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thank you :cheers:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20