Card Making

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Card Making

Post by margaretcarnes »

I notice the subjects in this topic are mainly about books, photos and puzzles. Have any of you (mainly ladies I guess) taken advantage of the good cheap craft papers in LOS to make your own cards?
I started in a small way in HH, using mainly pineapple paper and A4 sheets of coloured and patterned card stock from the stationers. You can also get plenty of ready made decorations, ribbons etc, and pritstiks and blades. What you can't find so easily though are rubber stamps, ink pads, cutting mats, punches etc, so your efforts can become a bit limited after a while.
Back in England I found loads of 'goodies' on offer for all sorts of techniques. Its easy to get carried away (a friend got a ?100 die cutting machine a year ago and can't suss how to use it!) but you can still find supplies quite cheaply on line.
I've found Tanda Stamps good. Thailand is on their list so presumably no problem getting things sent there. Payments can be made using Paypal as well as debit/credit cards online. They will Email a weekly list of special offers, and also run a forum. Worth a browse if anyone is interested on sales@tandastamps.co.uk
:thumb:
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Wow you are the Hua Hin Blue Peter...
www.35mmview.com
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Card Making

Post by margaretcarnes »

Noooo - HH Blue Peter is Wilsionie with a mucky mag! :cheers:
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.