driving to ban krut

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Re: driving to ban krut

Post by ste860 »

i tend to agree ,ive drove all over thailand and seldom see anything like the driving on that stretch from the flyover to pranburi ,even if your turning right expect a cement lorry just flying by ,ive had several hairy moments on that bit , its got to be the most dangerous road around here
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm obviously wrong about that stretch of road - there are so many of you guys saying how dangerous it is. I must have just caught it lucky every time I've driven it.

I'll have to take a lot more care when driving there.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

I have as of last year, in a period of 25 years plus driven in every province in Thailand and I avoid the road between HH and Pranburi, it is an extremely dangerous stretch of road and I have seen countless horrendous wrecks there.
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've asked my (Thai) daughter, and she agrees with everything you guys have said,
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18