Cooking Class

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Maxs
Rookie
Rookie

Cooking Class

Post by Maxs »

Any tips about Cooking Class in HH?
I'm looking for one that has not only the basics, since I already had some lessons in Bangkok and Chiang Mai

Thx
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Cooking Class

Post by Bristolian »

You might like to read this earlier Thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15979
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Maxs
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Maxs »

I did a search but couldn't find it...will read thx :)
Maxs
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Maxs »

A bit old information, so if anyone has some new information it would be appriciated.
Also when I watch the site I see they've the standard courses every cooking class in Thailand has.
Looking forward for the more experienced classes.
mikepetersen
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mikepetersen »

Aleenta’s Thai Cooking Class is one of the best cooking classes at Hua Hin.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

mikepetersen wrote:Aleenta’s Thai Cooking Class is one of the best cooking classes at Hua Hin.
Where is it and how can we contact her?
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Post by jingjoe »

there is a seafood cooking class this friday,sponsored by the learning centre(forum sponsor) i think 590bht is the cost
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

jingjoe wrote:there is a seafood cooking class this friday,sponsored by the learning centre(forum sponsor) i think 590bht is the cost
But where?
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

SunandFun wrote:
mikepetersen wrote:Aleenta’s Thai Cooking Class is one of the best cooking classes at Hua Hin.
Where is it and how can we contact her?

I think the Aleenta referred to here is the boutique resort of the same name on the beach at the Kao Kalok end of Pak Nam Pran - phone no. 032 618333
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Post by jingjoe »

Dannie Boy wrote:
jingjoe wrote:there is a seafood cooking class this friday,sponsored by the learning centre(forum sponsor) i think 590bht is the cost
But where?
Im not sure of the exact location,best to ring the learning centre and ask them,they are in the sponsors list
hannao
Novice
Novice

Post by hannao »

Hi. We have done a cooking class at Centara hotel. It was wonderful. The cook took us to the fresh market just to look around and then we came back and they had prepared and shopped up every ingredient. The best thing about it was actually the trip to the market. Therefore we got hold of a thai woman who spoke very good english, who took us there especially. We brought money so we could taste a lot of the things we saw. It was GREAT!