Vana Nava Hua Hin City FC 2016

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
PeteC

Re: Vana Nava Hua Hin City FC 2016

Post by PeteC »

^ I tend to agree. Even though I don't follow Thai football closely, as with any other topic on here, if someone is not interested simply don't read it. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

prcscct wrote:^ I tend to agree. Even though I don't follow Thai football closely, as with any other topic on here, if someone is not interested simply don't read it. Pete :cheers:
yes ,and I think its the same when some suggest that because you move from Thailand ,you shoulden't post here anymore.
There is to many people who are to busy attack other opinion,without tell their own

:cheers: :cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Big Boy wrote:I do try to post in both areas, but it was suggested I ease off on the forum posting.
:laugh: Calm down guys. The suggestion was not because nobody wanted to hear about Hua Hin City, it was the fact that most of the people who are interested are also members of the Facebook Group, so they were getting the same message twice.

During the season, I did repeat most of the 1st team posts (with variations), because I realise it is an avenue to the world. Since I discovered Hua Hin City and posted on this forum, Farang support increased 10 fold. It is so easy to spot visiting Farangs at matches, and I hope they have enjoyed the experience. However, the forum has been responsible for many regular Farang supporters.

One of the main reasons of starting the Farang Facebook Page, was to let Thais know how Farangs feel. We have picked up quite a few Club officials and players in the group. They may ignore the comments, but at least they are getting across. There is very little chance of getting those same Thais on board as Forum members.

During the season, everything was updated fairly evenly. Since the season closed, it has been kids soccer. I didn't realise how good it can be, and as such decided to restrict posts mainly to Facebook. However, this kids stuff is getting better week on week. They play with passion and determination. It is a national league, and the u.13s must be pushing for honours - they've only lost one game (they don't publish the leagues either). It really is good stuff.

No worries guys, I will update with the kids fixtures as soon as I hear them (no published fixture list, but this is Hua Hin City).
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

There we go, as if to prove me to be a liar - league tables (unfortunately in Thai)

u.13s are 2nd

u.15s are in 4th
League.jpg
Not published on the Farang page yet.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The u.15s are home to Suphanburi this week on 1 Oct 16 @ 16:00hrs
u13.jpg

Points 48; Position 18
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Big Boy wrote:
Big Boy wrote:I do try to post in both areas, but it was suggested I ease off on the forum posting.
:laugh: Calm down guys. The suggestion was not because nobody wanted to hear about Hua Hin City, it was the fact that most of the people who are interested are also members of the Facebook Group, so they were getting the same message twice.

During the season, I did repeat most of the 1st team posts (with variations), because I realise it is an avenue to the world. Since I discovered Hua Hin City and posted on this forum, Farang support increased 10 fold. It is so easy to spot visiting Farangs at matches, and I hope they have enjoyed the experience. However, the forum has been responsible for many regular Farang supporters.

One of the main reasons of starting the Farang Facebook Page, was to let Thais know how Farangs feel. We have picked up quite a few Club officials and players in the group. They may ignore the comments, but at least they are getting across. There is very little chance of getting those same Thais on board as Forum members.

During the season, everything was updated fairly evenly. Since the season closed, it has been kids soccer. I didn't realise how good it can be, and as such decided to restrict posts mainly to Facebook. However, this kids stuff is getting better week on week. They play with passion and determination. It is a national league, and the u.13s must be pushing for honours - they've only lost one game (they don't publish the leagues either). It really is good stuff.

No worries guys, I will update with the kids fixtures as soon as I hear them (no published fixture list, but this is Hua Hin City).

I'm calm and I think Pete is the same,no problem here

:cheers: :cheers:
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Big Boy wrote:
Personally I am glad if posted twice. I miss posts sometimes so repetitive is good! If I have read it, I simply pass quickly :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The 1st team's season is well and truly over now, and we're currently enjoying the youth leagues.

I'm going to close this thread, and start:

1. Vana Nava Hua Hin City 2017 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33233

2. Hua Hin City Youth Academy viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33226

Although both Hua Hin City, they are like chalk and cheese in the way they are run. I will add links to the new threads as they are created.

Points 48; Position 18