Anyone know of rock or beach fishings spots hua hin

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Hinway
Rookie
Rookie

Anyone know of rock or beach fishings spots hua hin

Post by Hinway »

Hi Is there any info on beach or rock fishing at Hua Hin beach or next one south.Not interested in Farm or dam fishing .
There are a few fishing tackle shops around ,they just point to the sea when asked.Do not want to fish the sewage klongs either.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Re: Anyone know of rock or beach fishings spots hua hin

Post by NOKYAI »

I have tried various spots with very little success .....Not much over 6"...ok if you like catching colourful fish. The Thais eat everything, any size, so the shoreline gets pretty fished out. The new harbour at k. Takieb looks like it may be worth a try when it's finished.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I don't think there are many fish left in The Gulf. If there are some, they're the lucky ones as they've escaped. The fat &&& have eaten the rest.
buksida

Post by buksida »

NOKYAI wrote:I have tried various spots with very little success .....Not much over 6"...ok if you like catching colourful fish. The Thais eat everything, any size, so the shoreline gets pretty fished out.
Same experience in Bangsaphan, nothing to be caught on shore, you need to go 20km or so out where the water gets deeper.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Hinway
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hinway »

NOKYAI wrote:I have tried various spots with very little success .....Not much over 6"...ok if you like catching colourful fish. The Thais eat everything, any size, so the shoreline gets pretty fished out. The new harbour at k. Takieb looks like it may be worth a try when it's finished.
Yes akieb when finished,might be the go .The Hua Hin wharf was a favourite spot ,for small fish and a drink.