Car Boot Sale, Market Village

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Big Boy

Car Boot Sale, Market Village

Post by Big Boy »

Mrs BB thought she'd died and gone to heaven this morning. As usual, I parked my car on 2.5, and we got the lift to the ground floor. It stopped on 1.5, and as the doors opened, a car boot sale was staring back at us.

We got out of the lift on 1, and she asked, "Was that a car boot sale upstairs?" I confirmed it looked like a car boot sale, and I was abandoned as she went up to look around. She really loved car boot sales in the UK, and we did a few of our own when selling up to come to Thailand.

I sat on the wall and waited and waited. Eventually, she came back with a big smile on her face. She hadn't bought anything (phew!!!), but it was the nostalgia. She told me the car boot sales were every monday on floor 1.5.

We did our shopping, and returned it to the car. She then insisted I go back down with her while she had another browse. She still didn't spend any money, but guess where we're going every Monday from now on?
20180730_113007.jpg
20180730_113007.jpg (110.67 KiB) Viewed 426 times
20180730_113017.jpg
20180730_113017.jpg (97.72 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
lomuamart

Re: Car Boot Sale, Market Village

Post by lomuamart »

I'm definitely keeping that quiet from my wife. She'd probably be down there like a shot although a saving grace is that since she's had a smart phone she does most of her shopping/second hand goods buying through the internet.
Thinking about it for a second it's still Thai females/shopping/bargains.