Guitar Lessons

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
bozzman101
Guru
Guru

Re: Guitar Lessons

Post by bozzman101 »

have a music man shiolutte here in hua hin
and a les paul gold top 45 years old got it new when i was a kid !!! amp is a line 6 spyder with some effects !!
cheers
Once you go Asian you will never go Caucasian !!
jpsmith
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jpsmith »

kalbow wrote:
jpsmith wrote: I'm on a Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue. It's given me a monster sound since I found it at a London rare shop in the fall of 2006. I'd post a picture but I'm still a newbie. So, in due time. :D
Sweet! :bow: Kinda like this one I'm guessing...
Yeah, close. Will post an 'actual' once I get to picture-posting status here.
bozzman101 wrote:have a music man shiolutte here in hua hin
and a les paul gold top 45 years old got it new when i was a kid !!! amp is a line 6 spyder with some effects !!
cheers
A 45 year old gold top? What condition? That sounds incredible.
geckogiss wrote:Hi folkes and fellow guitar slaves, i'll be moving to pranburi on boxing day, been playing guitar around 15 years, studied at the guitar institute in London, i'll be happy to exchange some riffs with anyone.
Also is anyone interested to make some music just for fun as i mess about with cubase (music production software).
ps I have a Gibson les paul standard and a jap strat
Keep riffin
All the best,
Giss
That sounds like a plan!

@Spitfire - Those clips are always good for a laugh. :D
offshoreadvice
Rookie
Rookie

Post by offshoreadvice »

Looking to Jam with some guys as well.

I am a bass player and played semi pro in South Africa.
I was co founder of the band One Day Remains, you can see what we did here:

Only bummer is I don't have any gear in Thailand and JUST moved down to Huahin, but planning to get some local gear in the near future.

For everone else, I a have 15 years musical instruments retail experience in out family business back in Cape Town SA, so if any of you need help with guitar and bass set ups and/or general minor repairs let me know.

Dan
Albie Quick

Post by Albie Quick »

Hi guys. I'm a diehard 'fingerpickig ex-folkie' myself but if I were to wan't lead guitar lessons, my first port of call would be the lead guitarist from the band who play in 'El Murphey's. He's awsome and was giving lead guitar lessons to my neighbour until last year when my neighbour moved back to the Uk.

Even if you don't want lessons from him he's shure worth listening to.

Albie :D
[i]'The ability to recognise the extent of your knowledge on any particular subject is a condition which, (unfortunately), far too few people are afflicted with'.[/i]
bozzman101
Guru
Guru

Post by bozzman101 »

mr toon that is has his on and off days too!!!!!
Once you go Asian you will never go Caucasian !!