German or English Nursery / Playgroups for 1.5 year old boy

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
Soi88
Rookie
Rookie

German or English Nursery / Playgroups for 1.5 year old boy

Post by Soi88 »

Hi,

I have looked through the forum quite a bit, but seems, most replies/posts are a bit older on above subject. Would appreciate if any of you has good recommendations for part time nurseries/playgroups to get our 1.5 year old little man entertained and in contact with other kids...he is getting bored and both of us tired :)

German would be prefered, English great, tThai of course also ok.

Thanks vm.

Cheers,
M.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: German or English Nursery / Playgroups for 1.5 year old

Post by JW »

The BECC is a kindergarten type place located at the south side of Hua Hin - call Winnie on 0817059952 for more info. Great place for kids with great teachers and staff. :thumb:
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

It is located in the grounds of Patravadi High School (www.patravadischool.com). Way at the back where there are some adobe type building.
Soi88
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Soi88 »

Thanks JW & Bapak,

Will go and check it out. Cheers. M.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

They are closed at moment but call the number I left and you can get a good idea of what its all about.
Soi88
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Soi88 »

Hi guys, thanks for the tips. We have waitlisted at the BECC, let's hope we'll get him in there next term. It looks very nice and nothing else we have had inspected hcame anywhere near it.
Annushka
Novice
Novice

Post by Annushka »

Soi88 wrote:Hi guys, thanks for the tips. We have waitlisted at the BECC, let's hope we'll get him in there next term. It looks very nice and nothing else we have had inspected hcame anywhere near it.
did you get your boy in at the BECC? I tried but no place at the moment, waitlisted. I try to find a good place for my daughters 3 and 1,5 years old. Do you have any other places recommended? Please let me know. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.