English Teacher

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
apinansukpeng
Amateur
Amateur

Re: English Teacher

Post by apinansukpeng »

Let me educate you. Legally you need a work permit if your a foreigner living in another country teaching English. This is my country and I do hold a Thai nationality. I am certified and love teaching children in particular. I also teach children with Autism and ADD. My whole family are teachers....
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

You obviously enjoy your profession and have been teaching for some time so surely you are aware of just how much more beneficial it would be for a nine year old to be learning in a small group than one on one classes - yet you recommended the latter. :?
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Let me educate you. Legally you need a work permit if your a foreigner living in another country teaching English. This is my country and I do hold a Thai nationality. I am certified and love teaching children in particular. I also teach children with Autism and ADD. My whole family are teachers....
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you
That's a pretty arrogant post (not bad after just 12 posts) :shock: . If you read this forum properly before mouthing-off (which many don't) you will notice that there are lots of very experienced people (teachers too), all with work permits, that do realise what's going on in Thailand in many regards.....including education.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Out of interest, which is most profitable, one on one, or say one to four?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

Big Boy wrote:Out of interest, which is most profitable, one on one, or say one to four?
Much of a muchness if class is no more than that... Once over that number of students, each additional student adds to the profit.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

apinansukpeng wrote:Let me educate you. Legally you need a work permit if your a foreigner living in another country teaching English. This is my country and I do hold a Thai nationality. I am certified and love teaching children in particular. I also teach children with Autism and ADD. My whole family are teachers....
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you
Is your real name Mohammad Ali? :?
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!