Best place to learn Thai

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
Big Boy

Re: Best place to learn Thai

Post by Big Boy »

Stewartuk wrote:I was quoted by someone to pay 25,000 and pay instalments which I liked the sounds off....

What your thoughts guys?
25,000 for what? An Ed Visa, a hour, a lesson (what's the duration), a month (how many lessons), a term, a year, a full course until your proficient?

A very vague question I'm afraid.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Best place to learn Thai

Post by bapak »

Big Boy wrote:
Stewartuk wrote:I was quoted by someone to pay 25,000 and pay instalments which I liked the sounds off....

What your thoughts guys?
25,000 for what? An Ed Visa, a hour, a lesson (what's the duration), a month (how many lessons), a term, a year, a full course until your proficient?

A very vague question I'm afraid.
At Sirada - The Learning Centre, for the so called Ed Visa, we charge Baht 24,900 for 180 hours of study (Baht 138/hour). 180 hours per year is what is required by Ministry of Education to support any Extension of Stay based on education. We do not charge for the required documentation by Immigration. Only for the lessons.