3-5 year old playgroup

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
cozza
Professional
Professional

3-5 year old playgroup

Post by cozza »

Hi all,

We've moved to Hua Hin with our 2 kids, 3.5 and 1 and I think they are quite lonely without many other local kids who speak much English to play with.

Just wondering if there is any group out there that we can join or possibly start a new group just mainly as a social thing for the kids partly to release some energy and also make friends.

The other thing is that there doesn't seem to be much infrastructure for them to play with...
thepalmbistro
Professional
Professional

Re: 3-5 year old playgroup

Post by thepalmbistro »

Hi Cozza,

welcome to Hua Hin.
I put my kids in Kido nursery three times a week for socializing puposes only as they are twins i didnt want them to rely to much on each other when they go to school. I also take regular trips to the local outside play area which thank hevens is brand new its out by the kings palace on an area called 19 rai. There are no organized play groups like there are back home but I and some of my friends get together for the coffee while the kids play.
If you want to send me an email and I will send you my number so you can give me a call so we chat better and answer any child related questions about living in Hua Hin, email is thepalmbistro@gmail.com
Big Boy

Re: 3-5 year old playgroup

Post by Big Boy »

thepalmbistro wrote:There are no organized play groups like there are back home
I've seen a few places around that 'look like' playgroups. I've no idea if they are 'Thai only' or what they offer.

From memory, if coming from Petchkasem up Soi 88, turn left immediately after the crossing. There's one, maybe 2 places along that road.

I've seen another, if going down Soi 94 towards Petchkasem take the 2nd left after the railway crossing.

Finally, what about this place, which sponsors this forum? http://www.huahinmedia.com/huahinnursery.php
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18