Window Tinting

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
bluke
Amateur
Amateur

Window Tinting

Post by bluke »

can anybody help me, i need the windows on my truck re filmed they have faded badly.anybody know where i can get this done. thank's in advance for all your help.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: privacy glass

Post by Pagey »

My mate just bought a new Mazda and they provided the film at the Mazda dealership.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

All main dealers offer that type of service, so I'm sure that if you took your truck back to the same dealer, they'd be able to help out, although I'm also sure there must be plenty of independent providers out there.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19068&p=236920&hil ... ng#p236920

These people will come to your house. The lady speaks English.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Re: Window Tinting

Post by PBbeacher »

New company in Hua Hin for residential, commercial and automotive window films: http://www.kaiyowindowfilms.com/automotive-films/
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

bluke wrote:can anybody help me, i need the windows on my truck re filmed they have faded badly.anybody know where i can get this done. thank's in advance for all your help.
As you head out of the city to the West on the Palau-U road, there is a small garage that did this for me and they did a good job. It's a single storey, free-standing building on the right just before you start going up the hill.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Whoever you bring it to, just make sure they don't just rip and scrape the old out; it needs to be taken out with care on the rear glass so the heating elements don't get damaged in the process.
วินเชนท์
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

I had my Triton and Fortuner just redone at the shop across from the Ford dealer work was good.