Golf Glove for Left Handed Lady

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Golf Glove for Left Handed Lady

Post by Gregjam »

An abortive mission to source a glove for my wife has led to this post. When I actually found a store that was open in the middle of the afternoon just mentioning the player was left handed caused an immediate 'no have'. I do not intend on touring all the golf courses looking for this so would ask if anyone knows if there is a place that even stocks small size golf gloves for the right hand ( left handed player). It would be nice to get a ladies glove but I am not hopeful.
I foresee the usual trip into the land of Internet to get one but feel with the amount of golf courses here I should be able to get one locally.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Golf Glove for Left Handed Lady

Post by Dannie Boy »

Gregjam wrote:An abortive mission to source a glove for my wife has led to this post. When I actually found a store that was open in the middle of the afternoon just mentioning the player was left handed caused an immediate 'no have'. I do not intend on touring all the golf courses looking for this so would ask if anyone knows if there is a place that even stocks small size golf gloves for the right hand ( left handed player). It would be nice to get a ladies glove but I am not hopeful.
I foresee the usual trip into the land of Internet to get one but feel with the amount of golf courses here I should be able to get one locally.
Maybe sand dancer will reply about the sports shop he uses in Bangkok that delivers to HH?
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

I've got one but you need to buy the clubs and bag to go with it
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Have you tried phoning the pro shops at Black Mountain and Banyan?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

As I want to get my beloved to take some lessons a visit to Banyan might be on the cards on the way back from Thanarat on Tuesday and perhaps Black Mountain to show her what a real par 3 looks like rather than the pitch and putt she liked in the UK. Would be nice if Sand Dancer could pass on the link.
Thanks for the responses so far.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I remember my mother buying me a golf glove for my birthday many years ago. She apologised that my present was going to be late as when she got home she found they'd only given her 1 glove!!!!!.... lol
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Success. Was down Pranburi way today so called in at the shop off the junction of the bypass and HH road. Selection of sizes available and was able to find one for her. Also used it as an excuse to look around and bought some 2nd hand bright coloured balls. Twenty baht each and packs of normal for a hundred baht. Worth a visit if you are passing.
liveforgolf
Rookie
Rookie

Post by liveforgolf »

Hi Dannie

I might be coming over from overseas sooner than I intended, maybe next month, I could bring a supply. Let me know.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

liveforgolf wrote:Hi Dannie

I might be coming over from overseas sooner than I intended, maybe next month, I could bring a supply. Let me know.
Thanks for the kind offer, but it was Gregjam who was after the glove.
sand_dancer
Guru
Guru

Post by sand_dancer »

Dannie Boy / Gregjam....

Just picked up on this thread......

Gregjam...... Nice to hear you got sorted.....

The place I use would not have been any use..... For gym bunnies only.....

For any gym bunnies that are struggling to get what you want in HH....... Here is the link....

http://www.muscletechthailand.com/

All prices include postage by EMS.......

:cheers: