Distance Sea Pine new Golf course clubhouse from Hotel?

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
joyvee
Amateur
Amateur

Distance Sea Pine new Golf course clubhouse from Hotel?

Post by joyvee »

Hello
will be staying at Suan Son Pradiphat Hotel 1 and have read that the club house at newish golf course there has good food. Can anyone tell me how far it would be to walk from Hotel 1, the original building, to this club house restaurant?

Any comments on food there?

Have usually eaten at the beachfront casual restaurant near the large fish skeleton or at the take away place behind it. We will be walking during our stay for 4 days or catching bus into town.

Another thing if one continues further south along beachfront how far is is to next village and is there a restaurant there?
Have not ventured that far south.
Many thanks for your information. Joy
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Re: Distance Sea Pine new Golf course clubhouse from Hotel?

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

I have played golf at Swa Pines mann times. But whilst food is good its more expensive than on the beach. Personally I go there after golf. Also the golf club will not welcome you in beach attire and remember this is the golf club of the army elite
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
joyvee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by joyvee »

Thanks Jimmy for the clear google map. Reckon I will be able to power waddle there for at least a sticky beak and a drink. Musungu sadly my days of looking good in Bikini passed me by in early 60s so will be in casual attire which should cut the mustard. Thanks for all your help.Most useful.

Anyone know anything about village further south after the camping area?