Buying golf shoes in Hua Hin

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Buying golf shoes in Hua Hin

Post by thecolonel »

Attention all Golf Gurus.... Five best shops in Hua Hin for golf shoes?? Specifically I prefer the spikeless variety... I've been to Bluport Sportsmall no good.... (and whilst we're at it, golf polo shirts too) cheers

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Re: Buying golf shoes in Hua Hin

Post by Henry 14th »

Not sure you'll find a better selection than BluPort for either shoes or polos.

Last I looked they had a great selection there.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Check out basement of Market Village.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I need a new pair of shoes. We've got the OP saying that Blueport was no good but the next poster suggesting it was.
About how much are shoes there? Must admit that I've always thought that Blueport would be expensive but that's just a perception - I've never been in.
As far as shirts are concerned, I don't think you can go wrong with the courses themselves, especially around October time as they sell off remaining stock and gear up for the high season. Of course, the timing may not be suitable.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Sorry, when I said Bluport "no good" that was a poor choice of words. To clarify I thought the selection there (foot joy Nike and Adidas) was good, I just didn't like them. Sorry I never checked the prices.

Also I have been to MV basement a couple of times and bottom line is I never find anything I like enough to buy. Same goes for Palm Hills and Lake view.

Hence asking for more outlets so I can check what's out there.

I once bought a golf shirt at the outlet place up past Cha am but can't recall if they did shoes

In UK now some of the best golf shops are not on site at courses but stand alone sites on Retail parks etc. Guess I was checking if there wasn't some Aladdin's Den here I didn't know about
Thanks

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

There used to be a huge golf shop near the entrance of the outlet place up past Cha am, and there's a large sports shop near the back of the outlet place,
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

That's still there, BB. Premium Outlet. Bought my latest set of clubs through them. Didn't think about it for shoes or clothes but probably well worth a look - and around the other stores as well for shirts.