Black Mountain GC

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
frank1957

Black Mountain GC

Post by frank1957 »

I used to go to the driving range at BM around twice a week, now they want 10,000baht for the month, this includes 3 rounds of golf but not caddy or cart fee, if you don't play 3 rounds in that month you lose them, I for one look at it like this if my money is not good enough for the driving range just paying for a few trays of balls which by the way are over priced, then my money is not good enough to spend on a round of golf there which I normally do 4 or 5 times a year, not anymore I will not be playing there, I am not the only one that thinks this is wrong treating the people who live here in this way, come the low season they will be begging people and societies to play the course because their income drops at that time of year oh and apparantly the reason BM have done this is because the members complained they could not get on the driving range I know a few members and they have told me they have not had a problem......bye bye BM you have shot yourselves in the foot
heartofmidlothian
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Mountain GC

Post by heartofmidlothian »

Totally agree with you Frank. I also used to use the Black Mountain range a couple of times per week. Never once could I not find a mat to hit off, even though it used to get busy. I have stopped by a few times recently and the place is now deserted.
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Re: Black Mountain GC

Post by Henry 14th »

I joined the ranged membership and know a few other who did also.

30k bht for the year including 10 rounds of golf.

The facilities there are as good as anywhere I’ve been in the world.

Very well maintained all year round chipping and putting green.

The rounds of golf cover the initial outlay so for someone who likes to practice in nice surroundings I though it was a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk