Advice : where to rent golf equipment and buy cheaper green fees ?

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
LAMIDAVE
Novice
Novice

Advice : where to rent golf equipment and buy cheaper green fees ?

Post by LAMIDAVE »

Hello,

with my wife we haven't planned toplay golf- but if the weather is nice and if we feel like playing one or 2 rounds of golf in Huahin

can someone recommend us a golf agent or a golf shop where we can rent golf equipment and buy "cheaper" green fees than paying walk-ingreens fees

we plan tobe there the first week on march2018
My sincere gratefulness for your good advice

Cheers
Dave
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Re: Advice : where to rent golf equipment and buy cheaper green fees ?

Post by HarryVardon »

The Golf agencies normally do not offer cheaper green fees they will however provide free transport to and from the courses. You will normally only get a cheaper green fee if you play with a member or with one of the Hua Hin societies but then you will have to provide your own transport. Both the clubs and the agencies will rent clubs but not very cheaply. You will have to check their prices (Hua Hin Golf, Golf Asian, etc.).
PGS

Post by PGS »

Try Lucky proshop, superb service from Gift.
baron45
Novice
Novice

Post by baron45 »

For golf, I used this agent last year and it actually was about 20% cheaper than booking directly with the golf course. I remember seeing courses were around 3000 Baht per round but I ended up paying 10000 Baht for 4 rounds (caddie fee but no cart/buggy fee included) which also included transport to and from my hotel.

http://www.huahingolf.com/