A New Theory Says That People With Rh-Negative Blood Actually Come From Outer Space

Discussion on science, nature and technology across the globe.
buksida

A New Theory Says That People With Rh-Negative Blood Actually Come From Outer Space

Post by buksida »

Believe it or not, most individuals are unaware of their own blood type. Human beings have only four types of blood—A, AB, B and the universal O type. Within these types of blood, you can have an RH factor of either negative or positive.

What does that mean?
The Rhesus factor (Rh), means that anyone who has this is lacking in a particular blood antigen which will make a person Rh negative. Nearly 90% of the global population have this antigen making them Rh positive while the rest are Rh negative. Since humans inherit their blood type from their ancestral line among all other genetic makeup, Rh-negative is a highly unusual phenomenon since it is a mutation of the blood, so it is not actually an inherited trait.

How can this be if we all evolved from apes? So, the Rh-negative factor defies all the components of human evolution. If we have directly descended from apes, then our blood should be compatible with them. The strange thing is that each and every primate has Rh-positive blood, so they have the necessary antigen of compatibility with the rest of humankind.

Brad Steiger, who was renowned for his “ancient astronauts” theory, firmly believed that human beings were also descendants of what he called, “star people”. His contention was that star people among us were, in fact, those that carried the Rh negative mutation.

Full story: https://www.apost.com/en/blog/a-new-the ... pace/7908/

That would explain a few things!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: A New Theory Says That People With Rh-Negative Blood Actually Come From Outer Space

Post by handdrummer »

Re the hunter Thompson quote: How do you measure happiness and how would the man on the shore know that he is "merely existing."

"The only people who know where the edge is are those who have gone over it." Hunter S. Thompson
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: A New Theory Says That People With Rh-Negative Blood Actually Come From Outer Space

Post by hhfarang »

Wow, I'm descended from Aliens... blood type A-
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

handdrummer wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm Re the hunter Thompson quote: How do you measure happiness and how would the man on the shore know that he is "merely existing."

"The only people who know where the edge is are those who have gone over it." Hunter S. Thompson
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you stand outside the fire." - Garth Brooks (not known as a luminary, but still....) :)
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

As a young teen I read Erich von Däniken's 'Chariots of the Gods' about alien influence on early civilizations, but I don't think he ever suggested that they copped off with humans!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

My Dad was O negative, I'm O positive. I guess my Mom's influence neutralized my alien powers. :alien: :laugh: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

404cameljockey wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:09 am
handdrummer wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm Re the hunter Thompson quote: How do you measure happiness and how would the man on the shore know that he is "merely existing."

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you stand outside the fire." - Garth Brooks (not known as a luminary, but still....) :)
I think that no matter how much one tries to "stand outside the fire" the flames always give one a lick or two. I've lived most of my life inside the fire and I don't recommend it. It just worked out that way do to the result of decisions made.