I'm looking for a job as PA Assistant etc...

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Ms Airada
Novice
Novice

I'm looking for a job as PA Assistant etc...

Post by Ms Airada » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Dear all,

I live in Bangkok, working as Assistant for Chairman of Levco Holdings company. I have been working in Business development, Sale executive, Marketing, Own business. I'm native Thai speaker, also can speak fair English and French. I can also work oversea and have a long stay there, looking for a job as Personal Assistant / Business development / Sale marketing / hotel and tourism...etc.

If you found any jobs which fit for me, please feel free to contact me. Any recommendation will be highly appreciated!

Thanks and regards,
Airada ( Pooky )
Email airada.akkaratara@gmail.com
WhatsApp +66 86 3930931
Line id madamecleaning

MDMK
Guru
Guru

Re: I'm looking for a job as PA Assistant etc...

Post by MDMK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:54 pm

I would change your line id for a start.

MDMK
Guru
Guru

Post by MDMK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 pm

I just wanted to add on to the above as it sounded rather abrupt. I take it you have your own cleaning business, if it's successful that is definitely a selling point for you to use that to show potential employers your drive, initiative, success, capabilities and so on. But maybe 2 lines id's would be a better idea. 1 for the cleaning company and another for looking for jobs in marketing or as PA or whatever. Or at the very least a "neutral" line id. One that isn't linked to one branch, in your case, cleaning. You only get to make a first impression once, and complete cv's can be pushed to the side in 30 seconds because of one simple "negative" like a spelling mistake or "bad" photo. Someone looking for a PA could be put off immediately by that line id as they could think "hmmmm if she is running her own cleaning company I could have divided loyalties here, when I want her working to help me reach my ever so important deadline, she could be on the phone trying to fix a problem with her cleaning company". Don't give potential employers easy exit routes with which to dismiss you :-)

Best of luck in your job search! :thumb:

caller
Addict
Addict

Post by caller » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 pm

I guess it depends if any potential employer is Thai or farang and how they would perceive such a private enterprise?

It's not unusual for Thai's to have a small business in addition to the day job. My other half even get's 'own business' day's off as part of her leave entitlement. Although she does work for a very large business.

I would imagine, from previous posts on here, that real estate would be an opportunity. Some while ago there was a series of posts from companies in that industry about the difficulty in recruiting and retaining appropriate staff, but things might have changes now?
Talk is cheap