Anyone know any townhouses or like for a long termer?

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
niceday

Anyone know any townhouses or like for a long termer?

Post by niceday »

I've been in this current townhouse a year and its finally sold from under me.
If anyone knows any other townhouse or some house that is secure enought and likely has or can get cable and the phone line, I'm not too fussy about what part of hua hin just not further than say 6km out from the traffic lights,
I'd really appreaciate a PM or call.
Joe.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Same thing just happened to me. There are a number of places where I live in Golf View for rent, prices range from 5,000 - 9,000 baht. To get there take the road that goes to Pala-U and turn left after the school where the seven -11 and family mart are together. Scout around there and collect the phone numbers.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I've seen plenty of "for rent" signs on soi Salawat (Soi Hot Pot) as well. Actually on both of them.
niceday

Post by niceday »

Thanks Buksida,Bamboo
I've the map pulled of the wall and am heading that direction now.
A year ago looking around there Buk 10,000 seemed to be the asking and I lucked out with this house as its half that price just further out.
Hopefully I'll luck out again.
it's kind of exciting looking for a new house and just changing again.
Lots of great changes recently. :thumb:
niceday

Post by niceday »

Saw a nice one there at golf.. with the for rent sign up and rang the number. The woman on the other end of the line wanted 9,000/month.
Too much for it, about 6k is plenty.
Budsika informed me that house has being empty 3 years.
Classic logic.
Its easy enough find a place its just chosing the best one for the money and location seeing as how one will be spending upwards of a year there.